Scanning those help wanted websites and news pages daily? Here's some job postings Patch would like you to see:
- Live Oak Charter School in Petaluma is searching for a After School Program Assistant for third to eighth graders in the afternoon. The jobs is 15 hours per week during the afternoon. For more information, click here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/edu/3330495120.html
- Maid to Perfection is looking for house cleaners in Sonoma County. The job pays $11.75 per hour. Those interested are instructed to call 707-588-0388 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Click on the full listing for more information: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/lab/3329571071.html.
- CellularWorld Inc. an AT&T authorized retailer, is searching for full time sales associates at its Sonoma County locations. To apply, respond to this listing: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/ret/3329523898.html
- Via Monster.com, Caesars Tropical Fish in Santa Rosa is hiring a retail sales associate. Apply in person at 1648 Piner Road, Santa Rosa.
- Via Monster.com, Somoma County is looking for two full time Programmer Analysts. Pay is $66,871-$81,272 annually. Interested applicants must apply by Oct. 22. For more information and to apply online, visit www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call human resources at 707-565-2331.
- ABC Legal is looking for process servers. Check out this job posting for more information and to apply: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/lgl/3328018175.html