By Genevieve Bookwalter
Welcome to the Monday edition of the Northern California Patch Roundup!
Perhaps after taking the idea of a fiery sermon a bit too literally, a pastor was arrested Friday on suspicion of hurling a Molotov cocktail into a house with six sleeping people. No one was injured and there was only minor damage to the home.
On its website, the Fellowship Baptist Church in Vacaville describes Mark Lewis as a pastor who “preaches with a zeal and excitement for the things of God, a heart for the people of God, and a burden for the lost souls dying and going to hell.”
Read on for this story and more.
- Pastor Accused of Arson Firebomb, Vandalism, Harassment
- Man Appears Uninjured After Jump in Front of BART Train in Berkeley
- Driver Still Missing From Early Saturday Crash
- Beating Victim's Family Says He is on a 'Journey Towards Significant Recovery'
- A Restaurant’s Mysterious Closure