Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these events going on around Sonoma County.
- The "Cost of Freedom Wall" is in Sonoma this weekend. The wall is a portion of the Vietnam War memorial and is traveling to select cities over the next year.
- Comcast Sports Net Bay Area San Francisco Giants' in-game reporter Amy Gutierrez will be at Lucchesi's Deli in Petaluma from . The deli has named a new sandwich, "Amer the Gamer," after her. Proceeds from the sale of the sandwich will go to the Petaluma Education Foundation.
- North Bay's largest Veterans' Day parade is this Sunday at Petaluma's Walnut Park. More than 200 participants including local and regional National Guard units, military museums. Features antique military vehicles and planes, the latter of which will do a flyover. 1pm.
- Go have some laughs at the Rockin' comedy night at the Rohnert Park Recreation Center at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $30 in advance or $35 at the door. Tickets can be purchased by clicking here. For more information, visit the event page.
- Puny Paws Dog Boutique in Rohnert Park is hosting Santa Paws Day this Saturday from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. The boutique will have Santa there to have your pets take a picture with him and will be having its annual adoption day.
- The Sonoma Valley Woman’s Club is holding its fourth annual Holiday Boutique Craft Fair at its historic club house. It will be held on two consecutive weekends with different vendors on the second weekend; Saturday and Sunday, November 3rd and 4th as well as November 10th and 11th.
Raffle tickets will be sold for a chance to win an item of your choice from one of the artist. Hot dogs and baked goods will also be sold. Proceeds will benefit the Woman’s Club scholarship fund for SVHS and local elementary school llibraries. The boutique hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday. The club house is located at 574 First St. East, Sonoma.
- Annex Wine Bar and Tasting Room in Sonoma is hosting Fondue Friday and live music with Tony Gibson. Music runs from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
For more events in Sonoma County, check our event pages: