This week’s Readers’ Choice is all about Staycations. That’s right. Stayin’ in town and just relaxing and enjoying the best of what Sonoma has to offer. Sonoma Patch has picked our top 10, but by all means, please add yours to the mix by posting them in the comments.
- Catch a flick at the
- Shop for produce (and people watch) at the
- Grab breakfast at the
- Taste some vino at Gundlach Bundschu Winery before meandering out to the picnic tables for the view.
- Pick out some new books (or magazines, whatever floats your boat) at .
- Dinner at
- Walk or bike the (with your own bike or a rental from )
- Visit the during a opening
- Take dip in the baths at the using a .
- Grab the best picnic supplies (from , and )
Take it a step further: read up on the best local family-friendly lodging .
Have fun showing some love for your favorite spot, not only with a poll vote (one per reader, please) but by leaving a great review and a positive rating on their Patch Directory page. Just click the highlighted names below to see the directory page for each place in the contest.
The poll goes away after a few days, but the positive reviews and ratings stay forever — plus they count heavily in the contest judging!
So if you love one (or more) of our contestants, be sure to leave a rating and a review.
And if you own or manage one of the businesses in our contest, please be sure to "Claim" your listing: This allows you to customize the information that appears on our site, and to thank your loyal customers for the five-star ratings they give you.
Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results, comments and reviews on the listings in our directory. Leave reviews for as many listing as you wish, but please vote only once per survey, per Patch. Complete contest rules are attached.